Annual Fee Schedule for 2019 (281 KB)
Annual Fee Schedule for 2018
|Junior School (Kinder to Year 6)|
|Year 4 Music Program Fee||$100|
|Years 4/5 Camp||$200|
|Years 6 Activities Fee||$300|
|Secondary School (Years 7-12)|
|Shire Prep per day|
|Sibling Discount per annum|
|Fourth and subsequent children||100%|
|Initial Enrolment Fees|
|Application Fee per student||$100|
|Enrolment Bond per family||$1,000|
1. Fees are invoiced annually at the start of Term 1.
2. Choose from two payment plan options:a. Payment in full
- Full amount must be paid by 14th February.
- Entitled to a 2.5% discount if paid by the due date.
- Payment can be made by direct deposit, BPay, credit card, cheque or EFTPOS.
b. Pay-by-instalment plan
- Requires completion of a Direct Debit Authorisation Form.
- Payment cycle options are weekly, fortnightly or monthly and debited from either a bank account or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex).
- Payments are spread evenly over 10 months (1st Feb to 30th Nov).
- Note: An account administration fee of $125 will be charged each month if a direct debit payment authorisation form is not returned
to the school office by 14th February 2018.
3. Fee accounts must be paid in full by 30th November.
4. The enrolment confirmation fee of $500 is non-refundable and is treated as fees in advance. It is deducted from tuition fees when they are billed after the student starts school.
5. The enrolment bond of $1000 per family is paid when the first child enrols at the school and is repaid on request when the last child in the family leaves school. The bond may be forfeited if laptop, textbooks or library books are not returned when leaving the school, or failing to give one term’s notice in writing if leaving the school.
6. One full term’s written notice of termination of enrolment is required or one term’s fees will be payable in lieu thereof. (Does not apply to Shire Prep fees.)
7. School Fees do not attract GST but other items may incur a GST charge.
8. The school has two tax deductible funds to which you may make a donation:
- Building Fund
- Library Fund
Donations to these funds would be greatly appreciated and tax deductible receipts will be issued for all donations.
The commitment by parents to the payment of school fees is an important financial obligation. If at any point you encounter difficulty meeting
that obligation, please contact the Business Manager to discuss your situation.
Tours of our School are conducted once or twice a term. Each tour is facilitated by one of our Executive members of staff, providing you with an opportunity to meet our Principal, Deputy Principal, Head of Secondary, or Head of Junior School. Read more here.
Direct Debit Authorisation Form
School fees can be deducted from the account of your choice using Commonwealth Bank’s BPOINT electronic payment system. This service allows Shire Christian School to securely register your information with the bank and automatically process payments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly cycle.
Follow these simple steps to sign up for Direct Debit electronic payment:
- Complete the form using either your bank account details or your credit card details (Visa or MasterCard).
- Sign the form and return it to the school office:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PO Box 390, Sutherland NSW 1499
- In person: 16a Allies Road, Barden Ridge
Bursaries are available to assist families in need to pay the school fees. Eligibility for a bursary is based on family income. Parents of current or prospective students are welcome to contact the school to request a bursary form.
The school actively encourages families who are currently involved in employed Christian ministry to enrol their children at the school. Christian
ministry families who may struggle to afford the school fees are welcome to have a confidential conversation with the school's business manager
in relation to fee relief.