Meaningful, timely communication in the school is critically important to build positive relationships and a vibrant school community. Shire Christian School seeks to communicate well in the following ways.
- A fortnightly newsletter keeps subscribers up to date with upcoming events and feature reports and photographs on activities and excursions our students were involved in.
- Emails are used to remind our community members of upcoming school events such as the parent prayer group, P&F meetings and stage productions.
- Parents will receive an SMS and email on the days their child does not attend school.
- Junior School parents receive a newsletter from their child’s class teacher at the beginning of each term outlining details of what will be studied and what are expected outcomes.
- The school presents a junior and secondary school information evening early in Term 1. These events also give parents an opportunity to establish a relationship with teachers.
- Shire Christian School has a Facebook page, for parents who like to stay in touch through social media.
- Parents and teachers are actively encouraged to call each other to discuss the needs of individual students.
Annual Report 2017 (1199 KB)
Annual Report 2016 (3495 KB)
Annual Report 2015 (2326 KB)
Annual Report 2014 (965 KB)